Click to Home

Go To Search

How do I file a police report?
If there is an immediate emergency, call 9-1-1. Reports will not be taken over the phone. If you are currently in the Village of Willowbrook, call (630) 325-2121 or dial 9-1-1. You may also file a report in person at the Police Department.


Show All Answers

1. How do I file a police report?
2. What is a red light violation?
3. Can I park a vehicle on the street overnight in the Village of Willowbrook?
4. Can I pay my parking ticket online?
5. How do I pay a speeding or moving violation citation?

Home  |  Contact Us  |  Translate  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map  |  WindpoweredWindpowered  |  Powered by CivicPlus  |  Copyright Notice  |  Employee Intranet