Can I contest this violation?

Yes, you may request an Administrative Hearing by mail or online. Failure to pay the civil penalty or to contest liability in a timely manner is an admission of liability and may result in a suspension of the driving privileges of the registered owner of the vehicle. If you request a hearing by mail, you will be notified in writing of the court date, time and location. You may also contact the Willowbrook Police Department at (866) 790-4111 to request a hearing.

Show All Answers

1. Is this citation I received legitimate?
2. Why did I get this citation?
3. How can I pay a red light violation?
4. Is this citation considered a traffic ticket?
5. Can I contest this violation?
6. How do I arrange for accommodations for persons with disabilities?